BUILDAIR was created in 2001 after the initiative of a group of professors and researches in Structural Analysis at the School of Civil Engineering of the Technical Univesity of Catalonia and the International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering.
The company, with headquartered in Spain, has became a world-class leading expert in large scale inflatable structures.
BUILDAIR covers the complete lifecycle of the product, from the design to the integral support , including engineering, manufacturing, set-up and maintenance. Together with the strong engineering know-how, achieved throughout almost 20 years of continues growth, BUILDAIR havs a wide experience on maintenance and on-site support to the clients, in several locations. The company enjoys a growing network of local partners and agents in different countries in Europe, Asia, America and Middle East.
BUILDAIR enables to comply with space-covering needs by means of safe and portable structures, with very short delivery and set-up times, and at a very competitive cost.
The construction of an inflatable structure is an arduous task which requires great precision, experience and control. Every structure and hangar project must be carefully analyzed, taking into account the specific requirements of the client, the terrain, the logistics and other variables which will influence the operational development of the structure once in operation.
– GUARANTEE: Based on the expertise and engineering know-how, BUILDAIR can absolutely guarantee the structural stability of the structures.
– RELIABILITY: World-class organizations like Airbus Defence, Lufthansa Technik, SAEI, Polish Army and others have trusted in BUILDAIR structures to perform the storage or maintenance on their expensive assets.
– CUSTOMIZABLE: Structures adaptables to the specific requirements of every client: sizes, colors, resistance to environmental conditions (rain, wind, snow, sand storms, etc.), different terrain types (concrete, hard soil, etc.), additional installations (lighting, heating, air conditioning, etc.), fire resistance of the materials, etc.
– INTEGRAL SOLUTIONS: In charge of the complete lifecycle of the product: not only the supply (including engineering and manufacturing) but also the maintenance and technical support by our experts team, throughout the total life of the structure. Continuous support 24/7.
– EXTREME PORTABILITY: Very short delivery times, no foundation required (just shallow anchoring systems), suitable for any terrain type, weather conditions or environment, extendable using additional modules, possibility to develop hybrid projects including additional elements (e.g., movable hangars mounted on metallic wheeled structures).
I+D: our engineering
BUILDAIR Structures are designed and manufactured for most of the aeronautical and industrial applications needs, due to their outstanding characteristics and advantages.
– Engineered to resist extreme and changing environmental conditions in remote locations with extreme rains, winds, snow, sun radiation or sand storms.
– High-resistance flame-retardant fabric, which support to extinguish any flame, provides added safety if a fire occurs. Possibility to use fire-proof materials.
– Portable and easy to move, can be erected in different locations, on several terrain types (concrete, hard soil, etc.). Relocation expenses are very low when compared with alternative portable structures.
– Many design possibilities of access doors and protection elements according each project requirements.
– Additional installations available: HVAC (heating, ventilation, cooling), lighting, fire protection, lightning protection, compressed air, etc. Any additional system in order to meet safety requirements or every client needs.
– Short lead time & set-up time: Allowing to comply with tight deadlines (new contracts, unexpected workloads, traffic peak seasons).
– No foundation required: just a simple anchoring system, suitable for different terrain types (concrete platform, hard soil, etc), which represents important time & money savings.
Our main clients
Pol. Ind. El Pla – Horta, 6, Naves 3,4,5
08750 – Molins de Rei
Paseo General Martínez Campos, 41